16 October 2011

Day 20-44 Days of Witchery-A picture of a tarot or oracle card, and its meaning.

The Lovers

I do tarot pulls for my year ahead in a couple of different ways.  At my birthday I do one for the year ahead, as a theme or focus for my growth/development throughout the year.  This is something I have not done in several years however this year I was inspired to give it another go.

The meaning is also an affirmation of constant messages I've had throughout this year.  'Love yourself and the rest will all fall into place'  This sounds like an easier task than it is, for me anyway, the concept seems simple enough but I have an angry inner voice in there that loves to undermine all my attempts.  I believe she is the rage child, who remembers all of the hurts, pains, abandonments, losses, fears that I experienced.  SO!  Healing Rage, the book I've written about before, is back on the forefront of my reading/working list as is Louise Hay's You Can Heal Your Life.  I have the intention every day but somehow the entire day gets away from me.

So with the affirmation that my focus has been pulled in the correct direction, I'm off to love myself with a little chai... ;0)



This post is part of the 44 Days of Witchery

No comments:

Post a Comment