26 October 2011

Day 30-44 Days of Witchery-Witchy tools: wand

Wands fall under the category of ritual tools.  Ritual tools are not something I really bother using.  I do have a wand, of sorts, from my early years. A piece of apple from my late grandmother's tree.  It always adorned my altars and invariably got stuffed into a glass goblet filled with an assortment of feathers I've found over the years.  Needless to say apart from sentimental attachment it serves no purpose in my practices.  On the rare occasion I create a circle I use my finger, my source of power. Why bother with an extension to focus that energy into when I have a perfectly good pair of hands to work with.

But it's not all that surprising, coming from a body and energy worker who works with her hands ;P








This post is part of the 44 Days of Witchery

No comments:

Post a Comment