20 October 2011

Day 24-44 Days of Witchery-Your moon sign.

My Moon is in Capricorn and I've sometimes found this the bane of my existence.  The Moon sign reflects our emotional self and Capricorn, for me, manifests especially during times of stress.  It seems to temper my abundance of Scorpio energy and passion and belies a cold and remote demeanor.  So, when the Scorpio has it's way and emotions explode like a pyroclastic eruption, it tends to surprise those witness to it who may have had no idea the depth of feeling.  We Cappy Moons feel very deeply, we just have this insane need of control so we work hard to keep a calm, serene surface.

We crave order and security, both physical and emotional. Some thrive in the spotlight, I find being the center of attention a fate worse than death. 

My Moon placement brought a lot of challenges to my natal chart, it squares a lot of planets and my Sun so the battle of wills within is frequent!


Moon in 3rd House
(from horoscopeswithin.com)


With the Moon in the Third House your feeling and instinctive nature will find expression through social intercourse, daily mental diversions and general conversation. Your speech and thought are heavily influenced by feelings and moods. At times others may view you as changeable, Indecisive and a bit of a dreamer. Your day to day response to circumstance is strongly conditioned by environmental factors, especially social and domestic discussions. There is also a love of traveling and a desire for constant change.



Looking for your Moon sign?  My favorite sites for that, and more, are alabe.com/freechart and cafeastrology.com


This post is part of the 44 Days of Witchery

No comments:

Post a Comment